The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa William S. Richardson School of Law has named Professor Susan K. Serrano as the Fred T. Korematsu Professor of Law and Social Justice. Awarded in August, the three-year renewable professorship honors the late Fred T. Korematsu, whose courage in the face of racially biased World War II government policies of detaining and imprisoning…
- 10/05/23 | Pre-Law Workshop: Personal Statement/Resume
- 10/10/23 | Pre-Law Workshop: Paying for Law School
- 10/19/23 | Hawaii Online JD Flex Zoom Info Session
- 11/30/23 | Hawaii Online JD Flex Zoom Info Session
- 12/20/23 | Hawaii Online JD Flex Zoom Info Session
For the latest updates, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram!
The William S. Richardson School of Law shares updates on scholarship, intersections with national and international issues, and news regarding the Richardson community.