Find Career Opportunities on The HUB
The Hub is Richardson Law’s career services portal. Students and alumni can search for jobs, internships, externships, pro bono, and post-graduation opportunities, make appointments with the Career Services office, store application materials, sign up for RAP sessions, career events, and more.
Career Services for Students
FIELD PLACEMENT PROGRAM
The Field Placement Program offers significant academic benefits not otherwise available in the classroom setting in the prescribed curriculum. Eligible students who have successfully completed prerequisites also assure the quality of the student educational experience in the field placement program.
- Eligible students are provided with field experience by being placed in an outside, supportive environment to learn lawyering skills.
- Site Supervisors create situations specifically designed to maximize learning, develop new skills, and encourage creativity.
Field Placement Student Learning Objectives
- The Field Placement Program provides our law students with opportunities to observe, experience, understand, and appreciate basic and advanced lawyering skills in supportive, real-world settings. The program assists students in their choice of career paths by providing an opportunity for them to work in the specific environment in which they are interested, enabling them to gain unique and informed knowledge of the practice of law while enhancing their overall professional development.
- Through work, students will gain an understanding of their ethical responsibilities as future officers of the court.
- Students in the Field Placement program will have unique access points to critically question and think about their own lawyering skills and abilities in terms of their roles as law students whose future careers demand and depend on lifelong learning.
FOR OTHER LAW STUDENTS
The William S. Richardson School of Law Career Services Office may provide limited use of its career resources to third-year students or graduates of other ABA-approved and NALP member law schools which agree to provide reciprocal services to students and graduates of the William S. Richardson School of Law. View the Reciprocity Policy [PDF, 55KB].